Avoid bad address repetition; compare each new mailing to a previously run job to remove or update undeliverable mailpieces
The Historical Address Database saves historical data of address corrections from previously run jobs. Using the Historical Address Database allows you enhance future mailings so you gain complete control of your mail. Save on mailing costs by using the historical address database as opposed to running against the ACS™ data provided by the USPS®.
- Provides complete control of all of your past mailings and any problem addresses
- Enables address changes to be applied when source databases can’t be updated easily
- Reduces ACS™ (Address Change Service) charges by the USPS®.
- Resolves 1-2 percent of incorrect addresses using your own historical data
- Allows use of your own Historical Address records prior to a mailing