You never know when things are going to go wrong. From supply chain mishaps to major disruptions, MailWatch has you covered.
MailWatch performs an independent review of your mail as it moves through the postal stream by analyzing the movement of your mailpieces. Business rules built on years of postal expertise from working with the leading mailers are used to detect potential problems. When a situation is detected, MailWatch follows pre-determined steps to analyze the situation and bring it to your attention. These situations include postal issues such as missing containers, inefficient mail movement and even natural disasters.
From supply chain mishaps to major disruptions, MailWatch is there to perform your independent review and alert you to situations that impact your business.
- Business rules built on years of postal expertise identify potential impacts
- Mail issues reviewed by industry experts
- Daily job monitoring by expert mailing systems
- Reviews done through shipment levels, to container, to tray, to mailpieces
- Postal facilities issues identified
- System works directly with Mail Service Providers
- Ongoing communication to review concerns and improvements
- Save time and resources
- Independent expert insight into your mailing
- Delivery issues pinpointed
- Major disruptions such as natural disaster impact examined so you can respond
- Mail is monitored long after it has left the Mail Service Provider
- Final summary reports show overall impact on mailing