The leading-edge mail-tracking service merged with proprietary address correction services to update your mailing lists in real time while applying the Intelligent Mail® barcode.
MailTrak AQ® (Address Quality) builds on GrayHair’s mail tracking expertise and on the benefits of the Intelligent Mail barcode (IMb™) to provide leading-edge Address Change Service (ACS™). MailTrak AQ integrates seamlessly into your current mail process to provide accurate, timely electronic address updates. Through the tracking of these assigned IMbs, address hygiene data is collected, stored and forwarded to you for improved addressing and response rates.
MailTrak AQ combines our IMb and mail tracking expertise to provide access to industry standard ACS services as well as access to our proprietary services. The AQ offerings integrate seamlessly into your current mail process and the business rules can be defined on a job-by-job basis. MailTrak AQ provides detailed reporting and electronic data feeds for best practice mail processes.
- Seamless electronic address change updates
- Ability to accurately assign an IMb™
- Ability to track mailings to manage your vendors
- Ability to fine tune InHome™ targets
- Ability to perform address list hygiene using Address Change Service (ACS) data
- Perform real-time address updates
- Ability to collect and store ACS records
- Provides data feeds to directly update your source database
- Reduce Undeliverable As Addressed (UAA) mail
- Maximize campaign effectiveness through managed InHome™ dates
- Meet Move Update requirements to qualify for best discounts
- Lower ACS cost for basic service
- Suppress pieces with prior identified bad addresses
- Improve customer satisfaction with multi-channel programs and timely delivery
- Improve coordination of statements and follow-up pieces
- Monitor list quality from internal and external suppliers
- Evaluate performance and postal efficiency of mail service and freight providers
- Redirect mail from bad addresses to increase customer response rate
- Increase customer response rate